Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Your father cried on the telephone..





HI. I realize its been a buisness week since I updated, but I think I needed the time alone, and I am glad if you still read this.

To show my appreciation: Comment on this (you don't need to be a member, you just ahve to have an email address) and I'll make you a gift specifically for you, its quite a bargain if you ask me. I make great gifts.

I think I didn't update because a thought occured to me: for the first time in for ev
er my time has been MY time and for the first time in a long time I have been able to decide how to use it. By that I really mean that I'm beginning to understand that next year I am an adult and next year, this summer I begin deciding what type of art I am creating, I become my own person, and I think deciding how I want to present myself is a big deal.

TODAY IS GUEST BLOGGER DAY. YEAHYEAHYEAH. I'm going to upload a few pieces, a metal piece from Jen Watson who makes AMAZING art, and if you live in the greenville area you can purchase her necklaces because they are simply stunning.

I'm also going to include a plate, that I forgot to upload because ryann never posted them and a plate from ryann because she is a guest too. 

Ok so the first piece, as I already said was done by Jen Watson who is a phenomenal artist. I'm putting her full name because I think you should all facebook her to buy jewelry. 

The next piece is a bit of broken plate that  survived the plate breaking massacre, I think its an accurate description of fury, especially with the lighting.

The next plate is done by ms. Ryann , I think its a lovely message and I love that the W is a body. mmm. just look at that gluteus maxims. 

The final plate is one I did. I know, I know, its really creepy, but I love it. Incase you can't read it it says:

Emily Dickenson At the beach as a bird

I mean, come on, thats kind of funny. 

Alright! Sorry for the late update, I hope you all have a GREAT night and savor your life and leave a comment because I love making gifts. 

OH. AND. interesting news tidbit:

The obama chiapet. They came out with one, however it was quickly labelled racist because it gives our dear president a green afro, so walgreens has removed it from the shelf. 

Have no fear though, you can still order your Obama plant holder online, and soon there will be a hilary Clinton chiapet! Just something to keep in mind as a gift idea...




1 comment:

  1. first of all, I love how "chia obama" is a label for this blog. And...the Emily Dickinson plate...made me laugh. ha ha ha. Nicely done, lass.

    And Gluteus maximus, I would just like to explain, is only a third of the butt muscle. There is a gluteus maximus, medius, and minimus. Three parts, just called the glutes.
    ...
    I got a hundered on my anatomy quiz in theater. Needless to say.

    ReplyDelete