Friday, April 10, 2009

HANDS OFF! I have hugophobia! Don't you see the red dot?



So apparently, at MENSA conventions alot of the members are hugophobias, to deal with this rampant social disorder the MENSA nametags are color coded. If they have have green stickers it means "ok (or greenlight) to hugging" red stickers mean "no sir, no hugging here" 

I love the idea of a sticker hugging code, its like the hanky code in victorian times but way less extreme. 

So today I was looking up silhouettes today and I came across this baby. Thats right, the Field Guide to Identifying Unicorns by Sounds. 

I would say something like "LOVE IT" but that just feels to Gracesque too me. 

So I made this shirt that I find HILARIOUS (speaking of hilarious I found a show called "yes to the dress" it is great, I am in love. it is a little bit aobut how ridiculous weddings and people are and how pretty dresses are and I feel so female liking it). Here, I'll just let the picture talk. 

what are my hands doing?

 I don't know.

Is that my torso?

yes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment