Friday, April 3, 2009

So there's a juice brand called Apple and Eve, I mean what?

But we'll talk about the juice later.

So, If you are reading this right when I post it you will notice that there is no pictures on this blog yet because today me and ryann drew pictures on plates and it was SO much fun, and they turned out cool and I think she's going to put them on facebook, and her pictures are better than mine SO as soon as they go up I'll put them here and if theyaren't up here by tomorrow I'll take my own pictures.

ALSO. I'm going to Charleston tomorrow and I don't know if I"m going to be able to update until I get back on Monday, BUT as soon as I get back I will do a super big update to make up for it.

And OK! So theres a brand of juice called Apple and Eve? What is that even imply? That the juice is the connection of sin? I just watched a commercial for it and it was like "We are so nutritious!" "Sneak in vegatables into your kids meal!" "Oh! And btdubs bibles and sin!" I mean what? I mean. I am flabbergasted here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment