Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I think television is freaking brilliant

only on television can I watch a man shoot up crystal meth with his boyfriend then do cartwheels in the park. lovvvvely.

I also jsut saw a man snort up oxies, have to puke it up, except not puke it up because hes afraid that would be wasting it, and then fall backwards into his bathtub and say "fuck. I need to go to rehab"


today at tea Molly, Emily, and Melissa were talking with each other in such a familiar way and refrencing "that one time they had dinner at emily's house" and it made me really really miss thai pie, but thats ok because in less than 11 days we will be together and the closer it gets the slower time gets. 

I stopped updating htis because I resent things I'm forced to be apart  of and concious of I also realized my art is far better in person. 

so. what a happy death. 

AND. I like online blogs so I'm keeping a secret one because I'm more honest when no one knows about these, which duh, makes sense. so yes, a happy death, but far from the end

thanks for reading for the past like 4 months! 

No comments:

Post a Comment